Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Barbie Bitch!

Hi Blogg-istas! Thanks for stopping by. Thought I'd do a post on my Halloween costume. I went for Nicki Minaj, yes crazy I know lol, but super fun! Perfect for the crazy Las Vegas strip. Shoutout to nguerriero19 for her tutorial that originally inspired me although I end up going with the bedrock video look using MakeupByLeinaBaaaby's youtube tutorial. I mixed a couple different looks because I liked the hair & glitter liner from the 1st video.

In the look below (which doesn't photograph true to life, much most vibrant in person, sorry) but I used:
* Too Faced shadow insurance
* NYX shadow in 81 Chick
* NYX shadow in 116 Wild Fire
*NYX 3 set pallet in 06 Purple/Deep Purple/Prune
* LASplash liquid eyeliner in Golden Sea
* Loreal Carbon Black Liner Intense
* some falsies

(Pink Friday Ring & Barbie necklace from Hot Topic)

 (blue contacts & pink lips)
 (dress, tights & colorful bangles from Forever21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions welcome! :)

 
Copyright © Ashley's Blog