Monday, March 18, 2013

OOTD - Finally Warm!

This past weekend in Vegas, after a seemingly long winter there was GREAT weather - I'm talking 80's! and in Vegas that doesn't last long; it goes freezing to 80's for a couple weekend if we're lucky then to burning HOT! lol, so I enjoyed some nice lunches catching up with friends at a nearby outdoor shopping center.... oh and finally got to wear a cash T and printed jean I had bought months ago. I also decided to experiment with my makeup... guess this weather got me cRaZzZzy! ;)

white 'Abound' t-shirt - Nordstrom Rack
Chevron printed jeans by 'Vigoss' - Nordstrom Rack
heart key silver necklace - H&M
Pandora charm bracelet
two finger peacock feather ring - target
blue R&Em purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions welcome! :)

 
Copyright © Ashley's Blog