Saturday, September 25, 2010

Congrats!!

*Congrats* to Dulce Candy!... she just announced to all her followers that she expecting a baby boy! ... How exciting (check out her page on the side bar)... 
And that reminds me, this is a big baby month coming up I have - Congrats to my cousin Coco who just had her 2nd baby girl just 3 days ago (shes adorable!), and I have 2 baby showers in October - should be fun, but I need to get shopping! One of by best friends is having a boy, and the other is for a co-worker who is not find out the sex (tough one)... Aww, all this baby talk makes me want one!? (hmm, ok maybe not yet)... but when I always wished to have a boy 1st then girl and thats it - just too... but now all I would care about is that they are happen & healthy ... so I wish the same to all you girls - Congrats again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions welcome! :)

 
Copyright © Ashley's Blog