Saturday, August 27, 2011

OOTD - Young Jeezy Concert

So, my Aunt won tickets from her job at the Palms for the Young Jeezy concert and offered them to me!... and who am I to turn down free tickets!? :) Even though it was different from our usual scene, myself & my friend Susie decided to go and make a night of it adn had a good time! Below is my outfit of the day (or night, actually). Who says you can't wear black & brown together!?! (sorry for the quality, I was rushing to get out the door attempting to take pics myself, lol) 


                                                        Top: "3B" from Nordstrom rack
Pants/Jeggings: "Chor" from TJ Maxx
Shoes: Guess
Bag: Michael Kors clutch
Bracelets: gold spiked bracelet from Forever21; tiger eye beaded bracelet I made
Watch: Tortoise shell Michael Kors
Earrings: Vera Wang from Kohls
Necklace: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions welcome! :)

 
Copyright © Ashley's Blog