Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ashley's Monthly LOVES...

Hi All! So, this will be my version of the 'Monthly Favs' that many of my beloved youtube beauty gurus have adopted. Below are some of the products I have been loving in the month July 2011. These are not necessarily 'all time' favs, but rather things I have recently, In the last month or so, discovered and really like. Hope you enjoy, please feel free to comment or ask any questions - Thanks for reading! :)

Loves...

Book: The Power by Rhoda Byrne (loving the positivity in this book; It actually played a part in my recent domain name change to Ashley's "Loves)
Scent: New Victoria Secret scent in 'Lost Fantasy' (Hand & Body cream, Body wash and perfume shown)
Lotion: St. Ives Cellulite Shield (great for summer if you are paranoid like myself, lol & affordable! about $5) 
Hair: Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray (great for non-greasy shine, tame frizz & heat protection all in one, under $4) 
Face: Loving the "Derma e" brand of products I found at whole foods, great for my sensitive, acne prone skin: Papaya Enzyme and Soy Refreshing Skin Toner and Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer 
Face/Skin: Jojoba Oil (learned about this on acne.org & now I mix 1-2 drops with my face lotions, I also use a drop along with soap when cleaning my makeup brushes, 1 of the only oils ok for acne prone skin!)
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'Choco-latte' (prefect nude for my skin tone & LOVE on brush on this Sally Hansen line)
Nails: (not shown here because must get done at salon) but LOVE the gel nail colors I get done at my salon for $25 that truly last 2 full weeks!! There are a couple diffent brands, but one I know is: Jessica Cosmetics "GELeration" 
Lip Combo: Mac in 'Touch' with Loreal ' In the Buff' over and then a little of NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in 'Tanned' to top it off
Makeup Face Product: Bobby Brown's Corrector in Dark Peach (great for dark undereye circles!) 
Mascara: Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes
Eyeliner Combo: ok, this may sounds crazy but I've been using Loreal's Lineur Intense felt tip liquid liner on my lower lashline with a bit of Mac's Fluidline in blacktrack over top (stays put! even on me - Ms. Blink-alot, lol)
Shadow: Loving my Mac frost shadow in Bronze this month as a secondary color or even all over the lid
Jewelry: My bracelets that I made! Bought the tiger-eye beads and added charms I bought - one is a cross and the other is a Hamsa hand with evil eye in the center ... I like to think they protect me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions welcome! :)

 
Copyright © Ashley's Blog